The great blog huge numerous

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Remember

Remember my plea for help? Well, you might be wondering what happened with that. In the end I wrote to the client and told them it was an admin issue and if not that it's something they need to take up with Lotus Support. The reason I took this approach was that I wasted about 3 days on it and that was just feasibility testing. I never got the chance to tender for any work.
So, Friday gone was the day I met with another client in London. The one that wants a recruitment website and doesn't care how I do it. Today I am working on a quote for them. I am almost 100% sure it's going to be in PHP. It's going to be an interesting experience and so, assuming I get the work, you can be sure I will be mentioning stuff not altogether Domino related over the next month or so. I will try and make it as interesting as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home